|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 8, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
I- GENERAL OBJECTIVES
The HR-Admin Assistant based in Kabul is generally in charge of the HR-Admin during the absence of Admin Coordinator and works in admin department of Kabul Office, she will work under direct supervision of CAF Administration Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
II- SEPECIFIC DUTIES:
She is Responsible for the following tasks:
1. To prepare monthly staff attendance sheets, time sheets and the salary sheet of CAF/HQ staff on monthly basis.
2. To up date the staff contracts, extension, change position, location, and termination and record them to the staff contract and file them properly into the staff file and preparation of the file for new comers according to CAF administration procedures.
3. To follow up the vacant positions, and make sure recruitment of new staff is according to CAF procedures.
4. To follow up and filling the staff related documentation.
5. To follow up the turn over, promotion, demotion, termination, and resignation of the staff.
6. To follow up of CAF HQ monthly DAYS OFF following up and file the days off forms in to the file of each employee.
7. Any other tasks.
II- QUALIFICATION AND REQIREMENTS:
1. At least three years of experience in the related activities.
2. Required computer skills of Ms Office, World and Excel.
3. Fluent in English Language and communication skills.