|Date Posted:||May 28, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The position of HR assistant is created to support HR team on daily tasks. HR assistant works directly under supervision of HR specialist and delivers the task specified in the TOR and any other task given by HR Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
-1. Organize recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, preparing matrix, identify and set up short-listing and interview panel, participation in interview panels and ensuring logistical arrangement for interview process;
2. Administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies;
3. Facilitate panel discussion over the candidates being interviewed, write up the interview process, and circulate the final report to be signed by the panel;
4. Maintain documentation of recruitment process;
5. Conduct reference check process in place and done correctly in line with prevailing procedure;
6. Provide effective input on the development of proper selection tool to improve the ability to get qualified candidates to fill in the post;
7. Arranging the pay rules and leaves of the employees Need analysis of staff;
8. Assist the civil servant recruitment procedure;
9. Capacity building of the government employee and conduct training;
10. Responsible for all Human Resource activities of related institutes;
11. Submitting Monthly Activity Report to HR Specialist;
12. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the Project
13. Any other Tasks given by HR Specialist of ASDP
1. The candidate must have Diploma in HR management with 12th class certificate, candidate with Bachelor degree in business administration, economics, public administration, engineering, education or other relevant fields would be preferred;
2. Extensive 3 year working experience in HR field, with national and international organization.
3. Computer knowledge of MS. Office;
4. The candidate must know English and Dari languages fluently;
5. Teamwork: proven leading and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-agency environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
6. Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks without compromising the quality, team spirit and constructive working relationships with all colleagues.
7. Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and train Govt. staff; and has commitment to perform any other related tasks as may be assigned by a supervisor;
8. Time flexibility, the HR Assistant may required to work overtime or weekends due to needs of the high authority and ASDP project;
The HR Assistant should be in continuous contact with the HR Specialist and will report to him/her in writing as indicated:
a) On a monthly basis: A brief narrative report, outlining the work accomplished in the preceding period, an outline of the work expected to be completed during the next progress reporting period and, if appropriate, comments or recommendations relating to any unforeseen conditions which may affect the progress or the quality of work.
b) On an quarterly basis: A substantive progress report, prepared against the agreed work plan, outlining in greater detail activities undertaken, substantive accomplishments made, and a discussion of issues which will affect the work plan for the coming three to six months;
c) On an annual basis: Propose in cooperation with the ASDP work plan outlining activities and objectives planned and the time frame for their implementation to each complement of the project;
d) Ad hoc reporting: The HR Assistant may also be requested to prepare ad hoc reports on specific aspects of the Project as the need arises;
Duration of the Assignment:
The assignment will be initially for 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance at the end of the first 3-months probationary period. After 12 months, subject to a complete performance review, availability of funding; and the circumstances of the Ministry of Education prevailing at that time, an extension to the contract may be considered.
The duty station of this position will be Afghanistan Skills Development Project (ASDP), Deputy Ministry for TVET, Ministry of Education/ Kabul, Afghanistan.