|Date Posted:||Jun 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 11, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About FINCA Afghanistan:
The Mission of FINCA Afghanistan is to provide financial services to the lowest-income entrepreneurs, so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standard of living.FINCA International is one of the world's leading micro finance institutions, provides financial services to more than One Million clients through 23 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East and South Asia (MESA) FINCA Afghanistan has over 350 employees and among one of the leading Microfinance providers in the country with its Islamic and enterprise friendly products. It is rapidly growing and is currently operating in Kabul, North and West Regions.
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager/Officer, the HR Assistant is responsible to assist Human Resources Manager/Officer in recruitment process, documentations and facilitation of orientations to the new staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the HR Manager/Officer in the following segments of recruitment process.
Announcing of the vacancies through the reliable sources
Collection of applications
Fixing interview appointments with the candidates
Preparing Material for the written tests
Labeling & Filing the contracts
Staff guarantor verification.
Coordination with Admin & Logistics to do required arrangements for the new staff
2. Assist HR Manager/Officer to deliver orientations for the new staff members.
Preparing reading materials
Assisting the HR Manager/Officer in practical delivery of orientation to the staff
Preparing of certificates at the end of orientation
3. Assist HR Manager/Officer in screening the attendance reports
4. Assist the HR Manager/Officer in making ID cards to the staff
The HR Assistant will perform other tasks not listed in this Job Description but are reasonably associated to the position. The HR assistant must show initiative and complete all tasks given by her/his supervisor promptly and to the standard expected. The HR Assistant is ultimately responsible for completing the above tasks without being asked. The HR Officer must do his/her job without being reminded of routine tasks or requests made by his/her supervisor.
1. High school education is essential.
2. At least 1 year of experience in relevant post with a national, international or UN agency.
3. Fluency in Dari / Pashto and English.
4. Experience in computers, data entry and word processing.
5. Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.