|Date Posted:||Nov 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The HR Intern will work under direct supervision of HR office and HR head. He/she will assist the HR Officer to perform the daily activities of HR department on timely manners.
Requires travel to provinces:
Communicating clearly/concisely Organizing Prioritizing tasks Team work
Accuracy time management
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare all required documentation for new employee’s first day of work;
· Ensure that new employees complete and submit all signed employment paperwork i.e. signed contracts, photocopies of passport, photograph, etc.
· Follow up with the manager and employee during the probationary period to ensure that all required training is completed;
· Notify the manager three weeks before the end of the probationary period to prepare and deliver a performance evaluation before the end of the probationary period.
· Ensure there is a signed up to date appraisal form in each employee’s file;
· Keep track of attendance for Head office and all area offices.
· Support employees with all HR related issues;
· To maintain the proper filling system for HR related documents
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
BA OR a High/ Secondary school certified.
Knowledge: MS Office, MS Database, Employment and Labor Law
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0360” to email@example.com. Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity