|Date Posted:||Sep 18, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in joining our growing Development Finance Institutions as :
Mutahid, (meaning United in local language) was created in April 2011 to serve Afghan entrepreneurs by providing microfinance, SME, and Islamic loans
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an organization committed to the core principles of ethics, providing innovative programs and building advanced technology solutions to better serve our clients, and are a hard work individual, then you are the person Mutahid wants to hire!
The HR Intern will work under direct supervision of HR office and HR head. He will assist the HR Officer to perform the daily activities of HR department on timely manners
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all required documentation for new employee’s first day of work;
- Ensure that new employees complete and submit all signed employment paperwork i.e. signed contracts, photocopies of passport, photograph, etc.
- Notify the manager three weeks before the end of the probationary period to prepare and deliver a performance evaluation before the end of the probationary period.
- Ensure there is a signed up to date appraisal form in each employee’s file;
- Keep track of attendance for Head office and all area offices.
- To maintain the proper filling system for HR related documents
- Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
Education: Fresh Graduated
Knowledge: MS Office, MS Database, Employment and Labor Law
Communicating clearly/concisely Organizing Prioritizing tasks Team work