|Date Posted:||Dec 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general information to and execute requests and inquiries of colleagues based on established human resources policies and procedures.
- Leave/sick registration of staff.
-Create, check and maintain personnel files for all staff, ensuring all documentation is complete; maintain and file confidential personnel information and documents, ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files.
- Announcement of vacancies, reply to applicants, printing cvâ€™s, arranging first and second interviews.
- Logistic assistance for trainings (reservation of location, arranging multimedia, transportation etc).
- Maintain appropriate and confidential filling system.
- Maintain department records and assure completeness of files and paperwork.
- Processing requests for visas, booking hotel and other necessary administrative tasks in accordance with requirement of the office.
- Must exercise confidentially and discretion with the areas of assignment
- Maintain effective working relationship with management, staff, drivers and service personnel.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned or required.
- High school graduation, University degree in Management field will be preferred.
- Preferably at least one year of HR experience.
- Some calculation skill.
- Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English