|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
HR Manager will be responsible to the Chairman through the respective Managing Directors for ensuring the company code of conduct and policies/procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage all HR related matters.
2. Maintain data bank of CVs for all posts.
3. Advertise vacancies as and when required.
4. Call short listed candidates for inreviw.
5. Ensure proper procedures are followed for induction as per company policy.
6. Ensure proper record keeping.
7. Monitor new induction's performance and report the same to the concerned authority.
8. Arrange on-job trainings as per requirement.
9. Ensure that proper hiring/firing procedures are followed.
10. Any other task, related to HR, may be assigned by the competent authority.
MBA-HR from a reputed university.