|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 11, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About State Corps:
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the organization overall Human Resource tasks, such as human resources planning, organizing, evaluating and managing. The incumbent will be responsible for making employment contracts, preparing of monthly staff payroll and keeping update staff database. Further functions and responsibilities are mentioned in the responsibilities section of the vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Deliver full recruitment services including front end needs analysis, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, and employee offers.
2. Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues).
3. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
4. Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales.
5. Setting goals for HR department.
6. Developing plans for projects according to the update progress of the project.
7. Acquiring and managing the organization human resource.
8. Developing, evaluating and adjusting proper and transparent recruitment procedures.
9. Analyzing human resources calendars of all departments at home office and on job sites in order to distinguish where we need human resource leveling.
10. Coming along well with daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual updates parallel to the previously set goals.
11. Preparing a backup plan to compensate instant challenges onsite or at home office.
12. Developing policies for the unplanned issues occurring randomly.
13. Arranging meetings with departments.
14. Preparing weekly, monthly and instant reports for human resources applied in different departments at headquarters or on job sites.
15. Supervising and managing daily attendance report of staff.
16. Preparing of monthly payroll of home office and projects staffs.
17. Any other tasks that shall be given to him by top/senior management.
1. MBA with specialization in human resources management.
2. 3-5 years of relevant experience
3. Well versed in recruitment, Payroll, Performance Appraisal, HR Record Management, Statutory, HRMIS.
1. Knowledge and awareness of Afghan Government Policies/Labor Law
2. Be able to write different business correspondences in English and Dari
1. Excellent knowledge of human resources management, benefits administration, performance management, communication processes, compensation and wage structure, classifying employees, employment Law.
2. Excellent Dari, Pashtu and English communication.
3. Great attitude and ethics of management and leadership.
4. Conflict Management and Problem skills.
5. IT Skills – Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Ms. Office package, and HRMIS.
6. Good Technical, Organizational skills and Interpersonal skills.