|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 17, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||80000 - 80000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Managing overall HR responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
â€¢ Maintaining personnel files and managing personnel issues.
â€¢ Maintaining attendance and staff leave records
â€¢ Keeping national staff contracts up-to-date
â€¢ Ensuring all staff complete time sheets on a monthly basis
â€¢ Following up needs and conducts appropriate recruitment in accordance with HR Policies and guidelines.
â€¢ Recruitment of staff including evaluating candidate applications, conducting interviews of candidates; assigns General Service staff to meet work requirements; reviews and evaluates work of subordinates
â€¢ Keeping a close contact with landlords to ensure building and security standards are maintained according to the contract
â€¢ Supporting the Chief of Party in administrative issues, applying of work plan, negotiations with Afghan Government, Afghan Organizations and businesses, protocol and government procedures.
â€¢ Evaluating the employee needs and proposing improvements
â€¢ Supervising overall management of events taking place in the compound
â€¢ Any other tasks directed by Chief of Party of Deputy Chief of Party.
1. University education; preferably Business Administration or related field.
2. Minimum 4 - 7 years of professional experience in the HR Management or related field.
3. Experience with USAID funded projects is preferred.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
5. Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto
6. Ability to work in multicultural team
7. Understanding sensitivity to cross cultural issues
8. Enough experience working with international organizations.