|Date Posted:||Oct 21, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy is the best & biggest chain of English medium schools throughout Afghanistan. We have Students from Nursery till 12th Class.
We have 8 schools right now & with a plan to expand it to 40 schools nationwide. We are looking for qualified & experience people who can join our dynamic team & show their talent in the service of our nation.
Schools addresses are :
- Khair khana
- Taimani (famale branch )
- Arzan kimat branch
- Kart-e-4 branch
- Jalalabad Branch
- Kandahar branch
- Mazar sharif Branch
- Herat branch
If you are looking for a professional and friendly work environment where employees are valued, supported, and recognized for their accomplishments and if you are a passionate, energetic and a result-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge, this opportunity is for you.Shams London Academy is seeking an experienced and motivated Manager for Human Resource Manager who will recruitment , Training , staff Evaluation , including strategy and making good environment for staff .
Provinces to travel:
- Strong organizational, conceptual, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team and independently.
- Knowledge of current higher education trends, particularly in the private sector.
- Familiarity of higher education graduates, promotion and communication approaches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for all affairs related to Human Resources.
- Advertise vacancies as demanded by the authorities.
- Keep an updated CV database to ensure immediate replacement as per demand.
- Short list most suitable candidates as per requirement forwarded by the higher authority.
- Make the candidates available for interview by the given date and time.
- Keep record of all personnel. The same must be complete in all respects.
- Arrange/coordinate initial training at all levels.
- Evaluate staff for training requirements.
- Arrange on-job training sessions and ensure HR development.
- Keep updated record of all contracts and forward for timely renewal process.
- Keep record of confidential reports and make available on requirement basis.
- Process hiring/firing, as demanded, as per the existing legal procedures.
- Any other duty/responsibility assigned by the competent authority.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor degree/master degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years’ work experience in an equivalent position in related field
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, Dari, Pashto.
- Must have information about Private Schools Systems .
- Good knowledge in computer ,
- Travel to province
Qualified Applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY .
Those whom have Experience in Human Resources System , please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write "For the post of HR Manager in the subject line.