|Date Posted:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aziz Group:
Rauf Aziz Construction Company established in 2008 to participate in reconstruction of Afghanistan. RAUF AZIZ Construction Company is an afghan national based construction company with over 10 years of experience as a general contractor, construction manager and design builder. Our specialties include highway, roads, bridges, buildings, transportation, logistics and supply. RAUF Aziz Construction is a company that has been built on recommendations. Our architects work closely with the client to create designs from the affordable to the high end of the construction market. They are modern thinking plus professionally trained, and dedicated to quality workmanship using the latest techniques and innovations. Rauf Aziz Construction Company has completed many medium size and large size project within the country for Afghanistan government and international clients. Below is the list of mail projects completed or being completed:
RACC is seeking an experienced and motivated Manager for Human Resource who will do the recruitment, Training, staff Evaluation, including strategy and making good environment for staff.
Provinces to travel:
- Proficiency in MS office applications fluency in English and local languages in both forms (written and verbal). Must be capable to translate HR documents from English to local language and vice versa.
- Excellent analytical skills in problem solving and conflicts associated with behavioral aspects at workplace and high level communication/presentation skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and monitoring annual appraisals of employee and responsible to implement the approved action plan associated with the performance review.
- Responsible to manage and control pay and compensation system, ensure processes and execution at the highest standards and as per established policies and procedures.
- Ensure promotion of professional ethics and work place counselling to create trust, respect and confidence in the workplace.
- Responsible to administer recruitment processes, ensure full compliance with established procedures with regard to selection, hiring and documentation, and ensure new staff are well/adequately inducted/briefed on job.
- Should review and conduct skills development plan for staff to achieve improved performance and compliances (staff development and training plan).
- Responsible to manage and control the work of HR officer/assistant ensuring quality work/services and on timely manner are delivered and reporting submission deadlines are met.
- Ensure full compliance with all HR policies/procedures and responsible for monitoring the policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safe custody of HR records, information and documentation and ensure high level accuracy, completeness and reliability of information/documentation that to satisfy management information and audit requirements.
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor /Master Degree in Human Resources, or equivalent from a recognized academic institution or university
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their Application & Resume in one single file as MS. Word or PDF named as their own name and surname to the below mentioned email before 10-Nov-2019.
Please note, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis, therefore as soon Applications received the screening process will start and candidates will be called for interview!
Please include the name of position and Vacancy Number in the subject line as (KBL-HRM-0032 – HR Manager).
No other documents are needed to be submitted unless asked to present for the Interview.
Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.