|Date Posted:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1Year & 2 Months|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievements of the Afghanistan Cricket Board's business goals. HR Manager coordinates the implementation of employees related services, policies, training's, staff evaluation and programs through Human Resources staff.
HR Manager leads the department and directly report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Requires travel to provinces:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, fluency in English and local languages (Pashto & Dari) in both forms written and verbal.
- Must be capable to translate HR documents from English to local language and vice versa.
- Excellent analytical skills in problem solving and conflicts associated with behavioral aspects at workplace and high level communication skills are required.
- Should be hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self achiever.
- Able to work under pressure and for extra hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- HR Manager will be responsible for planning and monitoring annual appraisals of employee and responsible to implement the approved action plan associated with the performance review.
- Responsible to manage and control pay and compensation system, ensure processes and execution at the highest standards and procedures.
- Ensure promotion of professional ethics and work place counselling to create trust, respect and confidence in the workplace.
- Responsible to administer recruitment processes, ensure full compliance with established procedures with regard to selection, hiring and documentation, and ensure new staff are well/adequately inducted/briefed on job.
- Should review and conduct skills development plan for staff to achieve improved performance and compliance's (Staff training and development plan).
- Responsible to manage and control the work of HR department ensuring quality work/services and on timely manner are delivered and reporting submission deadlines are met.
- Ensure full compliance with all HR policies/procedures and responsible for monitoring the policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the HR department to develop, improves and maintains efficient management processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that the employment issues are in place and functioning for all employees according to HR policy of ACB.
- Responsible for safe custody of HR records, information and documentation and ensure high level accuracy, completeness and reliability of information/documentation that to satisfy management information and audit requirements.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by line supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Master Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Must have 7 to 10 years of experience in related field.