|Date Posted:||Jan 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 20, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completion of annual employee tax return form and its submission
- Keeping track of expenditures, procurement and contracts
- Planning, Initiating, and overseeing procurement of all office materials and equipment including timely supply all projects related materials
- Drafting memo on administrative and HR procedures as required
- Supervise the administrative staff in effective and efficient manner
- Prepare and certifying updated payroll of on monthly basis
- Regularly updated staff personnel files on monthly basis
- Participate in the interview process of newly appointed candidates
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual administration activity report
- Participate in monthly management meeting of the program to share information and discuss any issue related to administration
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized
and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide staff orientations
- Act as a reminder to all supervisors and managers of relevant probationary and annual review dates.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Head of AFMU.
- At least BA degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- At least 3 â€“ 5 years experience in related fields with government or non government organizations.
- High computer skills â€“ especially MS Office package
- To have strong communication skills
- Excellent team-working skills and flexibility to work under pressure.