|Date Posted:||May 12, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource Development,HUMAN RESOURCE|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Founded in 2014, Naqdina is one of the most technologically advanced innovation and design companies in the region. Through research, analysis, and close collaboration with clients, we formulate creative strategies to identify problems and offer engaging solutions. Every team member of Naqdina is highly specialized in his or her own way and field, which create a really strong and dynamic work force. We work methodically and are always excited about new ideas, challenges and projects. From the concept to the finest detail, we will do what it takes, in order to make of your project a memorable piece that will achieve your goals and objectives. We provide a consistent and complete design and development approach for both small and large businesses across a broad range of media, creating strong bonds between you and your clients.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Provide counseling on policies and procedures
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Develop training and development programs
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
· Monitoring employee performance.
· Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
· Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
· Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
· Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
· Proven experience as HR officer/Manager
· Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
· BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com before May 25, 2022. Please clearly indicate HR Officer in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will not be considered. Naqdina will review the applications on an ongoing basis, thus applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
Naqdina welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.