|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Resolve labor disputes and grievances
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection and to guide managers through compensation decisions
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation and personnel policies
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions
- Plan and conduct new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectivesPlan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations
- Champion the management development programme especially at top management level.
- Conduct interviews with the candidates for vacant positions
- Assist in developing and supervising the implementation of the Training and development plan of the company.
- Supervise all related issues and ensure that the training materials are supplied and are according to standards and requirement of the company.
- Update and supervise the employees training records.
- Conduct and/or assist in new hire orientation.
- Any other Tasks assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
- To have Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant field while MBA is desirable.
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be fluent in English and local languages Pashto and Dari