|Date Posted:||Jul 9, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource Development|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||12 - 17 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Hawk Vision :
Hawk Vision, is registered with the Afghan government under the Ministry of Commerce and Industries and an ISO: 2015 certified firm based in Kabul, Afghanistan. Hawk Vision operates in the consulting and engineering industries to provide wide-range of services to clients across the country. As a leading professional service provider, Hawk Vision has been engaged in the provision of multi-sector services including rural development, awareness campaigns, capacity building & training, women empowerment, survey and research, monitoring and evaluation, and management information system.
Hawk Vision is implementing USAID funded project Financial and Operational Capacity Building (FOCB) is looking for a Human Resources Advisor who should review current Human Resources system of an Afghan Higher Education Institute. The incumbent will conduct a comprehensive need assessment in order to improve shortcomings of Human Resources capacity of HEI’s current system and department staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct baseline assessment of current HR policies and SOPs’ of HEI.
- Conduct in-person interview with HEI’s staff based on findings.
- Work closely and collaboratively with HEI’s staff and track their daily activities.
- Provide specific technical capacity building through work mentoring, shadowing, and structured training programs.
- Provide monitoring, on the job training, and formal training to key staff of HEI’s HRD.
- Work with HEI’s HR department on structure and function review.
- Conduct job analysis process in HRD of HEI and provide them with recommendations.
- Develop the organization structure of HEI at whole and separately of all of the department.
- Develop and upgrade job descriptions of the staff as per the result of job analysis process.
- Develop HR systems and modules (HRMIS) from HR prospective.
- Gather data and map all processes for developing HR module.
- Develop new and standard personnel filing system in HRD of HEI.
- Develop guideline for HEI HR filing system
- Provide various type of trainings to HEI HRD staff on different HR matters.
- Overview of the performance appraisal process of HEI staff.
- Review HR annual training plan and provide them with solid recommendations.
- Work on strategy to develop staffing autonomy for HEI.
- Process contracted staff recruitment, orientation and onboarding process at HEI.
- Develop policy handbook for the contracted staff of HEI.
- Provide regular technical assistance, couching and mentoring to HEI’s HRD.
- Lead all recruitment with full compliance, HR rules, regulations, policies and strategies; implementation of the effective internal control, proper functioning of a client-oriented HR management system.
- Implement HR business processes mapping and elaborate the content of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Human Resources.
- Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that best talent is identified and recruited.
- Conduct TNA and gather information for developing annual training plan with HEI’s HRD.
- Deliver presentations to HEI’s Management on HR related issues.
- Provide trainings on capacity development of HEI’s staff.
- Arrange HR plans and procedures & coordinate with relevant line Management, and evaluate the activities of the HEI in consultation with and direction of the COP/DCOP for employment contracting, compensation activity, job analysis, and employee performance management.
- Submit a written report on the assessment HR system of HEI to line supervisor.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly progress reports against the HEI’s progress and adherence to the baseline assessment and action plans to correct identified deficiencies.
- To develop organizational policy and strategy and implement them across the HEI’s HRD.
- Perform any other assigned tasks by Supervisor and COP.
- Master degree in relevant field with at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience as embedded advisor at USAID funded projects, UN funded and the Afghan Ministries will be given a high priority.
- Ability to develop policy, strategy, plans and to implement leadership model in the organization.
- Ability to professionally communicate about the organization and represent organization at national and international level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft office, MS Excel, Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills.