|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Fiscal Performance Improvement Project (FPIP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for hiring of an Individual Consultant for the position of Senior Procurement and Contract Management Specialist.
The FPIP/FSP is organized around four complementary investment components supporting Government-executed technical assistance, capacity building, and IT infrastructure. The FSP is designed with greater flexibility in allocating investment resources where they are needed. Funds unspent in one department could be shifted to another (within and across components) through changes in the activity and procurement plans, which would be updated regularly. This in-built flexibility is significantly greater than in previous PFM projects.
Government is working on a major review of security sector expenditures, with World Bank support. The review is targeting total savings of over US$1.039 billion over four years. The selected consultant will support this review.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Government is working on a major review of security sector expenditures, with World Bank support. The review is targeting total savings of over US$1.039 billion over four years. The selected specialist will support this review and undertake:
· Work closely with line ministries, IARCSC and Office of the President to develop HR plans, strategies, and SOPs for key ministries
· Reviewing the HR and training policies of the line ministries and developing circulars to give effect to new policies.
· Reviewing Performance Management, Compensation Administration / Reward Management consistent with overall government policy, including the Civil Service Pay Policy.
· Reviewing key payroll-related risks.
· Providing recommendations for management of risks through system strengthening and improvement.
· Risk assessments, risk management strategies, and action plans for key ministries.
· Risk reporting templates for regular reporting from line ministries.
· Prepare regular risk reports summarizing risk information from key ministries using information included risk reporting templates.
· Developing HR risk assessments for key ministries and action plans for resolving key identified risks;
· Any related task as may be assigned by the senior advisor.
· 5 Years of relevant Experience.
· At least bachelor degree in Economics/Human Resource
· Fluency in National Languages and English.
· Should have the knowledge of Human Resource and payroll Systems.
Excellent Communication skills.