|Date Posted:||Jan 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||20000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
The HR Officer will assist the Director Program Operations in carrying out the operational procedures of ACTD and ensuring the functioning of office tools and affairs. The HR Officer is responsible for working with Director Program Operations and other support team. He or she works with and provides assistance to the operation team in doing operational management of ACTD. He or she also provides technical assistance and training to ACTD teams working in field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design activities plan and assign support and logistic staff to ensure their on time and productive performance.
2. Set up regular meeting schedule and call ad hoc meetings of ACTD in consultation with the Director Program Operations.
3. Organize meetings and public events.
4. Oversee and monitor internal networks, computers and internet facilities.
5. Oversee and monitor operation activities in Main and Regional Offices.
6. Any other task required by Director Program Operations.
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent relevant experience
2. At least three years experience, working with the NGOs, in the field of HR Officer or related areas.
3. Proven organizing ability
4. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
5. working knowledge and computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel an MS Power Point
6. Good oral and written communication skills in English, fluency in Dari and Pashto.
7. Ability to work under pressure in a team-oriented environment.