|Date Posted:||Jan 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 40000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures for clients
- Provide support to the clients to develop the skills and capabilities of their staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process for the clients in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Develop workplace safety procedures
- Provide advice and assistance to the clients on staff recruitment.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions requested by the clients.
- Schedule and organize interviews on behalf of the clients
- Participate in applicant interviews on behalf of the clients.
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates as per the client request
- Prepare and develop procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with focus on Human Resource Management
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in human resource field
- Strong reading and writing skills in English, and preferably in Dari and Pashto languages