|Date Posted:||Oct 19, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Administrative,Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Maskan Motmaen Construction Company :
Makan Motmaen Construcion Company is a versatile, global enterprise that provides innovative solutions of the diverse technology and professional services to government and commercial industries nationwide. MMC is a highly successful provider of critical support to the development of private and civilian infrastructures, government institutions security, construction and logistics.
We have legal status in Afghanistan for construction; design and implementation of any sort of projects through registration with the Ministry of Commerce.
MMC has been involved in different design & construction projects and prides itself as one of Construction leader in providing world class top quality construction services of Horizontal and Vertical buildings, site adapt design build buildings, rehabilitation & Construction of roads, bridges and highways; electrical plants, water and waste treatment plants, irrigation systems, erection of steel, CMU and wooden buildings, Pre Engineering Buildings, protective and security walls.
The board of MMC staff collectively possess over many years of experience in the construction industry in Afghanistan. Their deep belief is that self-reliance is achieved through continual development and improvement, must serve as the underlying theme of all its corporate endeavors.
To be a leading construction company, developer, achievement of economic prosperity in Afghanistan through highest dedication and professionalism in all fields of civil engineering and Electrical Engineering and Communication and to see rehabilitated and reconstructed Afghanistan.
MMC is a leader construction company in providing value added construction services to donor agencies by creating successful partnership with them throughout the construction process. Our pledge is to establish outstanding relationships with our clients and co- partners to gain their trust through exceptional performance of our team.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible to assist the CEO of the company on the process of recruitment. S/he will be responsible to follow up with staff on their timesheet at the end of each month and submission to finance. S/he will also be responsible for the filling copying and scanning of the documents.
· Good Communication Skills; Self-motivated; quick learner; time management; team player
· Knowledge of record administration and maintenance techniques
· Knowledge of Computer applications MS Office and Outlook
· Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Follow up with staff on their timesheets end of each month
· Contact applicants for interview
· Develop interview packages for the panel members
· Schedule orientation sessions for new staff
· Digitalize hard and soft copy of the filling system Digitalizing human resource documents in the system
· Reports daily activities to the CEO
· Assist in developing and execute recruitment plans in order to fill the vacant positions on a timely manner.
· Keep and track the employees leave/vacations records.
· Daily maintain of staff attendance sheet and ensure all staff is properly and timely signing the attendance sheet
· Keep the necessary information of the expatriates in file.
· Ensure the employees personnel information is kept secure and confidential.
Perform other job related tasks assigned time to time by CEO
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience or High school degree with 4 years of relevant experience in human resource management.