|Date Posted:||Jun 28, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
AWCC seeks to hire a qualified and experienced HR Officer. The HR Officer will be responsible for developing employee’s filing system, attendance, preparing leave records for staff and etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-responsible for effective recruitment & hiring process of new employees.
- Determines job grading, advice for pay-scale and manage benefits for new employees based on the job grading.
- Assist in proper implementation of the HR policies in the organization and follow-up of the same.
- Co-responsible for employee-relation and answering HR-related queries through the entire organization.
- Assist department heads in implementing performance evaluation process and provide necessary feedback and support as required.
- Assist department heads for the manpower planning of the relevant departments.
- Process and follow-up on personnel matters such as guarantee letters, application forms and other HR related procedures.
- Responsible for the orientation of the new employees such as briefing on company’s rules and regulations, responsibilities, benefits/allowances and introduction to the concerned departments.
- Maintain proper and confidential filing system and other HR related correspondence.
- Draft correspondence for HR related issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Meet deadlines; provide efficient and effective services to management and staff.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned or required by the Management.
- University degree in HR Management or other related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in HR field with INGO, development agency and private sector.
- Proper knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English, Dari and Pashto languages.
- Having professional character and friendly behavior.
- Being disciplined and act as roll-model for other colleagues in the company.
- Problem solving skills.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their resume with email to:
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
(Human Resource Officer /AWCC/REC/20/VA/032 ) Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful