|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for management of ACC Human Resource under the supervision of Operation Manager.
2. Assists in the recruitment, screening and interviewing of applicants and determining grades/steps to be offered as well as initial periods of employment.
3. Draft statement related to all personnel matters and briefs all the staff of ACC Personnel Policy.
4. Receive staff requisitions forms and making job announcements.
5. Assist departments in preparation of staff job descriptions.
6. Respond to the queries dealing with personnel administration.
7. Organize necessary paperwork dealing with personnel associated matters including recruitment, relocations / transfers.
8. Preparing and following up extension of contracts properly and timely.
9. Translation of staff Job Descriptions, contracts and other necessary documents.
10. Maintain a confidential filling system of all ACC staff personal files.
11. Prepare operational reports and analyses reflecting progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions; ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
12. Preparation and follow up of staff attendance sheets, salary sheets and management of staff leave issues in Kabul Office.
2. Understanding of Staff Rules and Regulations.
3. Five years relevant work experience preferably with an NGO or UN agencies.
4. Ability in English and Dari Languages.
5. Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel...).
6. Facility to work additional hours if required.