|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Agricultural Development Fund:
Agricultural Development Fund (ADF), is a financial institution under the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA). The ADF’s mission is to finance agriculture and agribusinesses across the country, so as to contribute to the economic development of Afghanistan. While the primary target client of the ADF is the commercial farmers, it also provides financial support to other small/large farmers, cooperatives, agricultural input suppliers, equipment dealers, processors, wholesalers and exporters; as well as to those businesses that support agriculture, such as storage facilities and the transporters. ADF provides funding to its clients both, directly and indirectly, i.e. through financial and non-financial intermediaries. Its financing activities span agricultural production, processing, trade and marketing at all levels.
HR Specialist will work on daily activities of HR department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance personnel files updates record management of the HR unit
- Assist in staff appraisals including notification to supervisors, employment amendments, contract end date notifications, salary reviews etc
- Ensure accurate recording of Kabul office personnel and pay records.
- Responsible for tracking leaves, disseminating leaves to staff, recording, filing and monthly report of leave taken and available
- Assist in posting job advertisements internally, receiving applications forms
- Collection of application forms, CVs, bio-data forms and relevant documentation needed for the recruitment and systems development process.
- Inform short-listed candidates for test/interviews and the final result.
- Track and notify managers when probationary/annual performance appraisals are due
- Monitoring timesheet completion for all national staff.
- Scheduling meetings and interviews as requested.
- Insuring confidentiality of HR matters at all times.
- Enter HR data in to the HR database to generate reports.
- Respond to human resources queries from staff in the unit and elsewhere in the program;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resource field from NGO or an international organization and USAID funded projects.
- A University degree.
- Having basic accounting/ finance background is plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good follow-up and organizing skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure.