|Date Posted:||May 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Plan, develop and implement a strategy for HR management and development for the AWCC.
This position will report to Senior Manager or HR Director.
1. Establishing effective systems for the efficient management of the office as per standard terms and agreements. Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
2. Providing advice and support to staff on human resources related matters.
3. Setting up and establishing effective systems for the successful management of the office as per standard terms and agreements.
4. Preparing and submitting an annual human resource plan in conjunction with departments and programs.
5. Ensuring systems are in place for the efficient recruitment, appointment and induction of the staff needed for departments.
6. Ensuring HR policies are introduced as required and that the staff structure is understood by the entire staff.
7. Monitoring personnel issues in the field, including staff conditions, terms of employment, recruitment and training of national staff.
8. Concentrating to enact an over all management scheme for the betterment of the company.
9. Supervising and monitoring the work of the Human Resources personnel in carrying out all human resources administrative activities.
10. Ensuring that all new staff receives appropriate induction to the company and its policies.
11. Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
12.Contributing to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
13. Ensuring activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations and general duty of care.
14. Check and supervise monthly payroll each month accordance with the attendance or timesheet reports.
15. Having a direct relation to the heads of each department of the company to enhance information about new HR rules and policies.
16. Performing any other duty as required or directed by HR Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
According to the above- mentioned job summary.
Requires at least 5 years progressive Human Resources experience with more than 3 years at supervisory and management level in a mid- or large size organization. Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of Human Resources activities, both operations and analysis.
1.Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Masters degree is preferred.
2.Considerable knowledge of modern policies and practices of HR and personnel administration.
3.Thorough knowledge of employee classification, recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits.
4.Good leadership skill and being a professional HR manager.
5.Ability to prepare and analyze comprehensive reports.
6.Good aptitude for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, management and other parties.
7.Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and local languages.
8.Knowledge and understanding of governmentâ€™s and labor laws, regulations and procedures.