|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
Under the direct supervision of Chief Human Resources Officer or Human Resources Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible for executing the recruitment/hiring process and other general HR/administrative procedures/issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in effective recruitment and hiring process.
2. Co-execute staff job grading and manage benefits for new employee based on the same.
3. Assist in proper implementation and enforcement of the HR policies in the organization.
4. Assist in drafting training plan for the organizationâ€™s staff and executing the plan on-time and properly.
5. Maintain employee-relations and be the contact person for HR-related queries through the entire organization.
6. Assist in the annual performance appraisal process.
7. Carry out suggestions for the required manpower at the organization level.
8. Processes and follows-up on all required HR documentation.
9. Guidance and briefing of newly hired employees on companyâ€™s rules and regulations, benefits and work environment.
10. Oversee the preparation of relevant documentation for, and follows-up on the implementation of HR-related management decisions.
11. Look after maintaining of proper and confidential personnel filling system.
12. Draft correspondence for HR related issues and maintain confidentiality.
13. Meet deadlines; provide efficient and effective services to management and staff.
14. Perform other duties as assigned or required by the senior staff.
â€¢ University degree, preferably in HR or Management field.
â€¢ 2-3 years experience related to Human Resources.
â€¢ Past experience in Banking will be an advance.
â€¢ Good skill in English language and computer literacy.
â€¢ Proper judgement skill in resolving issues.
â€¢ Professional and friendly behaviour.
â€¢ Disciplined and hard-worker.