|Date Posted:||Jul 3, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Agroindust Inc.:
Agroindust Inc. (AI) is an agribusiness registered company focused on investments in agriculture supply chains and value adding facilities and providing consultancy services in Afghanistan. Agroindust was established in 2015 by Investone Corps Inc. (ICI) holding group which has an investment portfolio in multiple business verticals around the world with offices in Afghanistan, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and the US. Since its inception AI is continually making substantial investments in Afghanistan agriculture and livestock sectors and aims to be a business leader in supply chain and value adding for a variety of agricultural and livestock products. AI envisions being a leading Afghan private company in agribusiness investments and consultancy services and to play an important role in uplifting Afghan agriculture sector in the field of value chain development and agribusiness.
The incumbent will render full-time professional services to Agroindust in the capacity of HR officer, manage and facilitate overall aspect of AI HR relevant in terms of staff recruitment, appraisal, development, attendance and creating the collegiality environment as well as implementing HR policies, strategies and initiatives by facilitating to build- up staff capacity for putting in practice AI business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Oversee the hiring process and participates in short listing, interview and selection process.
2) Process compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
3) Facilitate the training and monitor the annual performance and learning program life cycle for all local and international hires. Assures the employee performance cycles are compiled according to AI policy.
4) Manage the Performance Improvement Process for AI employees and train supervisors on the process.
5) Identify staff vacancies, facilitate interview process and select applicants.
6) Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
7) Perform AI disciplinary duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
8) Lead new employee orientation program and ensure that all units are informed of new hire start.
9) Initiate, lead and recommend initiatives to improve HR policies and procedures, work environment and culture at the local level.
10) Ensure that personnel files are maintained and appropriately copied including contracts, job descriptions, performance evaluations, compensation details and succession plans.
11) Work with AI Finance Manager to ensure staff payrolls are accurate and that all staff receive benefits payable to them.
12) Maintain the strictest confidentiality in relation to the work of human resources management including not only personnel records but day to day human resources actions.
13) Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
14) Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
15) Ensure that hiring and employment practices are in compliance with the organization’s policies, local standards and regulations and hiring managers are trained in the process.
16) Conduct exit interviews for voluntary departures.
17) Maintain a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
18) Ensure that personnel files are maintained and appropriately copied including contracts, job descriptions, performance evaluations and compensation details.
19) Working with the Finance team to ensure staff payrolls are accurate and that all staff receive benefits payable to them.
20) Manage employee’s electronic attendance.
21) Process work permit, visa and accommodation facilities.
22) Any other task related to HR specified by line Manager.
Preferably to have degree in business Administration, Economics, Law and political science or social science with three years experience in HR management for profit business better in a private sector context.
In-depth knowledge of Afghanistan labor law and HR best practices.
Ability on usage of databases and electronic attendance reporting system.
People oriented and result driven.
Competence to build- up effectively interpersonal relationship at all levels of the company.
Proven ability to work as part of a team and self-managing of own time.
Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients and consultants.
Continually acquiring and enhancing knowledge of HR strategies and policies, practices and methodologies, setting tools to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
Defining user procedures and workflows, participating in conversion and implementation strategies,
Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Responsibility for ensuring that management are informed of and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately discussed.