|Date Posted:||Feb 24, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepares and maintain all HR Documents and records, recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions and terminations etc.
2. Maintain personnel files, confidential information and documents; prepare other required documents related to the HR Department.
3. Ensure that all HR Files are updated and maintained regularly, including leave requests and collect and prepares timesheets for payroll monthly, ensure that all timesheets filled and signed properly.
4. Scheduling incoming and outgoing staff movements handle visa issues and perform other duties as and when requested by the Line Manager.
5. Staffing the new employee and keeps and prepares statistical records concerning recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
6. Collets and analyzes statistical reports and other data related to personnel for making and maintaining staff personal files.
7. Maintain file of confidential personal information and documents.
8. Make staff contracts, job description and responsibilities.
9. Maintains the records and data related to the Castle operation programs and supervise the daily activities of the staff.
10. To be responsible for employment and staffing issues in relation with employment, and to work closely with managers to ensure that policies are being implemented.
11. Assign support staff of the project to meet work requirements, review and evaluate their works.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the Officer.
â€¢ Master or University degree relevant to the position.
â€¢ Overall 3-15 yearsâ€™ experience.
â€¢ Technical and Designing skills.
â€¢ Dari, Pashto and English
â€¢ Strong organizational and analytical skills.
â€¢ Excellent written and oral communications skills.
â€¢ Excellent communication in English required.
â€¢ Experience in designing, implementing and advising on large corporate networks;
â€¢ The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
â€¢ ï€ team building
â€¢ ï€ accounting and bookkeeping skills
â€¢ ï€ analytical and problem solving skills
â€¢ ï€ decision making skills
â€¢ ï€ effective verbal and listening communications skills
â€¢ ï€ effective written communications skills
â€¢ ï€ ability to communicate effectively in English
â€¢ Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
â€¢ stress management skills
â€¢ ï€ time management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
â€¢ be honest and trustworthy
â€¢ be respectful
â€¢ possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ be flexible
â€¢ ï€ demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Able to travel other locations when/as needed.
â€¢ Internal - CASTLE teams and staff and every department head
â€¢ External - Staff in donor organizations and clients
Duration of the assignment.
Subject to the technical capabilities with 3 months probationary period.