|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Reference:||ICU In Charge IGICH Hospital|
|Closing Date:||Jul 8, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
The ICU Unit In-charge is responsible but not limited for overall management of Emergency technical activities including managing of ICU Unit staff, administrative activities, Monitoring of IP System and technical in-service and off service training of staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure roper provision of intensive care services for the patients and in the areas outlined above according to service need.
- To provide and to assist with the delivery of care to patients with serious illness
- To support continuity of elective & emergency services during period of Specialist of leave.
- To support the emergency and critical care services out of-hours through participation in duty outside normal hours(especially during mass causality)
- To undertake professional development activities, audit and engage in performance appraisal.
- The post-holder will be encouraged and supported to develop specialist areas of practice in line with service requirements
- The post-holder will be responsible to Lead Clinician in Emergency Care.
- The post-holder will be expected to manage all patients.
- The post-holder is responsible to attend and perform official duty and prohibited to undertake private clinical duties during official time.
- ICU Unit in charge is responsible for training of current and newly hiring staff.
- Develop procedure protocols take place in the Emergency care Unit.
- Manage all administrative activities.
- Attend relevant meeting as required.
- Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports to ICU Project Coordinator as required
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor as required.
- MD degree attested by MoHE
- Specialization degree in Pediatric attested by MoPH or MoHE
- At least 2 years post specialization experience in ICU Unit.
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Good knowledge of national languages
- Good Team leader
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Computer skill (MS Office)
- Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks