|Date Posted:||Jun 26, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
The instructor is supposed to consider the following points:
1. Preparing lesson plan before entering the class
2. Get students to study hard so that they get certified on the exam.
3. Warming up the class.
4. Taking attendance sheet, and asking of the previous lesson.
5. Solving students’ problems regarding their previous lesson, and starting new lesson with different methods and materials
6. Summarizing the new lesson and, checking the assignments, giving new tasks and assignments to them.
Informing the students about updates on reading, writing, and grammar of English and new words.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The interested candidate must hold either 100 points of TOEFL iBT or 7.5 bands of IELTS which ought to be valid.
- Undertake classes and teach students General English Classes, TOEFL iBT Prep Classes and IELTS Prep Classes.
- Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
- Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
- Involve and support students in research activities.
- Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power point presentation and other teaching techniques.
- Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
- Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
- Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
- Check and prepare accurate results of students.
- Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
- Provide advice to the Academic Administrator of Department and Academic board activities that will improve the department and its academic contents.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
having 95 to 100 scores on ,TOEFL iBT or 7.5 bands on IELTS
3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint.
Good Communication skills both in written and oral in Dari, Pashto and English.
Ability to work within a team.