|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The candidate is expected to contribute to the IN team in carrying out day to day and periodic operations in order to support the business requirements
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
They will include, but are not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance, Monitoring of all IN entities ((i.e. Unified, Share@Once, PCS, PayMobile, MPOS, SAAM, @COM, BnR servers, SMSC..) and some VAS related platforms.
- Knowledge of IP, DIAMETER, SINAP, CAP02/CAP03, PPI, SIGTRAN, SOAP, Unix, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Hadoop.
- Signaling link (SS7) monitor and administration.
- IVR configuration and modification of the existing configuration
- Tariff management and make changes in the system to introduce new service or enhance existing services.
- Various signaling messages (INAP, TCAP, SCCP, Diameter) analysis and troubleshoot billing issues.
- Contribute in ATPs/UATs, regression testing to verify and launch IN services.
- Perform daily system checks, resolve/fix the major issues, report critical/major issues to higher management.
- Performance analysis and monitor.
- Implement various patches supplied by vendor.
- Generate performance reports like BHCA, ASR, CPU, storage and memory utilization.
- Linux/UNIX and windows server maintenance (hardware and software) and upgrade.
- Develop shell scripts and automate schedule jobs.
- Oracle server maintenance and make changes in the database if require.
- Various data analysis as require by other department.
- Backup and restore of the system. Day to day operational activities.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Computer Science.
- 2 to 4 years experience in relevant
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(IN Engineer (Kabul)/AWCC/HR/19/VA/032) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.