|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The candidate is expected to contribute to the IN team in carrying out day to day and periodic operations in order to support the business requirements
Duties & Responsibilities:
They will include, but are not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance, Monitoring of all IN entities ((i.e. Unified, Share@Once, PCS, PayMobile, MPOS, SAAM, @COM, BnR servers, SMSC..) and some VAS related platforms.
- Knowledge of IP, DIAMETER, SINAP, CAP02/CAP03, PPI, SIGTRAN, SOAP, Unix, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Hadoop.
- Signaling link (SS7) monitor and administration.
- IVR configuration and modification of the existing configuration
- Tariff management and make changes in the system to introduce new service or enhance existing services.
- Various signaling messages (INAP, TCAP, SCCP, Diameter) analysis and troubleshoot billing issues.
- Contribute in ATPs/UATs, regression testing to verify and launch IN services.
- Perform daily system checks, resolve/fix the major issues, report critical/major issues to higher management.
- Performance analysis and monitor.
- Implement various patches supplied by vendor.
- Generate performance reports like BHCA, ASR, CPU, storage and memory utilization.
- Linux/UNIX and windows server maintenance (hardware and software) and upgrade.
- Develop shell scripts and automate schedule jobs.
- Oracle server maintenance and make changes in the database if require.
- Various data analysis as require by other department.
- Backup and restore of the system. Day to day operational activities.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Computer Science.
- 2 to 4 years experience in relevant