|Date Posted:||Aug 27, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||100|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training,Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Polyrect Manpower Services (PMS):
Polyrect Manpower Services (License No. 49909), was established by a group of young Afghan entrepreneurs in 08/Oct/2018 in Kabul and is registered as Limited Liability Company (LLC) with General Directorate of Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property of Ministry of Commerce and Industries in Afghanistan.
1. Committed to our customers of both the job seekers and employer in a relentless drive to satisfy their need;
2. Committed to be a dynamic “Value added” service provider – a friendly advisor of candidates and business partner of employer;
3. Strive to be the market leader in service innovation and to extend this spirit of innovation into every facet of our agency;
Our services cover areas such as; Training and Recruitment for Education, Essential Care, Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Agriculture, and Mining Industries. Besides doing business, Polyrect Manpower Services will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability and transparency, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices and encouraging transparency across Afghanistan and beyond.
PMS is looking for applicants for the position of In-Home Tutor. Under direct supervision from Education Department of Polyrect Manpower Services, she works to motivate each student to develop competencies, knowledge and skills in speaking, reading, listening and writing of a foreign language, in accordance with each student’s ability. For English, it is mandatory that applicant should be well equipped with TOEFL teaching skills. This vacancy is also open to applicant who want to apply for In-Home Tutoring of School Subjects. The applicant should have advanced skills in teaching core school subjects to the respect families in Kabul. She is required to work 6 days a week and provide tutoring services in different localities of Kabul.
Requires travel to provinces:
The applicant must have good attitude manner and strong communication skills; it is very important for the interested conduits to have patience while working as an In-Home Tutor. Furthermore, aside from being competent in one of the foreign languages, applicant must possess interpersonal skills such as being good listener, motivator and a good speaker as well. She/he is also required to demonstrate good skills in School subjects (Dari, Mathematics, Geometry, Geography, History, Pashto, Islamic Studies and Concur preparation) too.
· Must be honest
· Should be aware of cultural sensitivities in Afghanistan
· Be respectful to clients and office staff
· Must abide by PMS policies and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Travel to student’s home for conducting the lessons of foreign languages
2. Be punctual and well-prepared for each tutoring session
3. Follow the curriculum of ministry of education and private schools
4. Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning
5. The applicant will be assigned to teach one of the foreign languages to families in Kabul
6. Prepare lesson plan or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to student needs and goals
7. The applicant should have good knowledge of grammar of the foreign language and also possess the ability to interpret to students the culture of the countries where foreign language is spoken.
8. Assess student’s ability and develop and implement lesson plan as appropriate to build and increase his/her knowledge and language capability
9. Applicant should be able to speak and write one of the foreign languages (English, French, German, Turkish, Arabic).
10. Review and repeat student’s daily class lessons and practice the exercises and problems
11. Follow-up student’s school homework and assist him/her if he/she has difficulties in the topic he/she is expected to do the homework
12. Teach students some tricks on study skills, note-taking skills and test taking strategies
13. Fill and sign student’s daily tutoring notebook to record the topics covered in each tutoring session
14. Provision of special training and tutorial services to students in Home and in the presence of parents
15. Fill and sign student’s monthly evaluation form to assess his/her progress
16. Maintain good relationships and effectively communicate with both students and their parents an answer their questions appropriately and professionally
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The applicant must be at least universities student. Preference will be given to females and applicants who have finished university and/or is a senior student (Class 3 & 4) Of Linguistics Department of Kabul University or in one of the other faculties mentioned below. The detailed requirement for each of the languages are:
· For applicants applying to German language, they should be able to teach Studio (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2).
· For applicants applying to French language, they should be at least in Class 3 or Class 4 of French Department of Kabul University.
· For applicants applying to English language, they should be well-equipped with necessary TOEFL teaching skills. They must have a TOEFL IBT score above 75.
· For applicant applying to Chinese Language, they should be at least in Class 3 or Class 4 of Chinese Department of Kabul University.
· For applicant applying to Turkish languages, they should be at least in Class 3 or Class 4 of Turkish Department of Kabul University.
· For applicants applying to Tutoring of Arabic Language, they should be at least in Class 3 or Class 4 of Arabic Department of Kabul University.
· For applicants applying to In-Home Tutoring of School Subjects, they should have a university degree and/or be a senior student in Faculty of Education, Social Sciences, Dari, Literature, Religious studies, Engineering, Faculty of Law and political science, Medical University and Economics.