|Date Posted:||Sep 24, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||100|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Polyrect Manpower Services (PMS):
Polyrect Manpower Services (License No. 49909), was established by a group of young Afghan entrepreneurs in 08/Oct/2018 in Kabul and is registered as Limited Liability Company (LLC) with General Directorate of Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property of Ministry of Commerce and Industries in Afghanistan.
1. Committed to our customers of both the job seekers and employer in a relentless drive to satisfy their need;
2. Committed to be a dynamic “Value added” service provider – a friendly advisor of candidates and business partner of employer;
3. Strive to be the market leader in service innovation and to extend this spirit of innovation into every facet of our agency;
Our services cover areas such as; Training and Recruitment for Education, Essential Care, Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Agriculture, and Mining Industries. Besides doing business, Polyrect Manpower Services will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability and transparency, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices and encouraging transparency across Afghanistan and beyond.
PMS is looking for applicants for the position of In-Home Tutor. Under direct supervision from Education Department of Polyrect Manpower Services, she/he works to motivate each student to develop competencies, knowledge and skills in OXFORD/Cambridge school subjects taught in private schools across Kabul. The applicant should have advanced skills in teaching in English language to the respected families in Kabul. The applicant is required to work 6 days a week and provide tutoring services in different localities of Kabul.
Requires travel to provinces:
The applicant must have good attitude, manner and strong communication skills; it is very important for the interested candidates to have patience while working as an In-Home Tutor. Furthermore, beside from being competent in school (Mathematics, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Konkur preparation) subjects, applicant must possess interpersonal skills such as being good listener, motivator and a good speaker as well.
· Must be honest
· Should be aware of cultural sensitivities in Afghanistan
· Be respectful to clients and office staff
· Must abide by PMS policies and procedures
· Be flexible
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. 1. Travel to student’s home for conducting lessons
2. Be punctual and well-prepared for each tutoring session
3. Follow the curriculum of ministry of education and private schools
4. Should be able to follow and teach the curriculum of OXFORD and Cambridge textbooks
5. Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning
6. Prepare lesson plan or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to student needs and goals
7. Assess student’s ability and develop and implement lesson plan as appropriate to build and increase his/her knowledge and language capability
8. Review and repeat student’s daily class lessons and practice the exercises and problems
9. Follow-up student’s school homework and assist him/her if they have difficulties in lessons
10. Teach students some tricks on study skills, note-taking skills and test taking strategies
11. Fill and sign student’s daily record notebook to record the topics covered in each tutoring session
12. Provision of special training and tutorial services to students in Home and in the presence of parents
13. Fill and sign student’s monthly evaluation form to assess his/her progress
14. Maintain good relationships and effectively communicate with both students and their parents and answer their questions appropriately and professionally
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The applicant must be at least university student. The vacancy is only open to female/male applicants who are a senior university student (class 3 & 4) of public or private universities in Kabul or have a bachelor degree. Preference will be given to individuals who studies or have studied in Faculties of Natural Sciences and Engineering.
Interested applicants are advised to send their CVs to email@example.com