|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||100|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Polyrect Manpower Services (PMS):
Polyrect Manpower Services (License No. 49909), was established by a group of young Afghan entrepreneurs in 08/Oct/2018 in Kabul and is registered as Limited Liability Company (LLC) with General Directorate of Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property of Ministry of Commerce and Industries in Afghanistan.
1. Committed to our customers of both the job seekers and employer in a relentless drive to satisfy their need;
2. Committed to be a dynamic “Value added” service provider – a friendly advisor of candidates and business partner of employer;
3. Strive to be the market leader in service innovation and to extend this spirit of innovation into every facet of our agency;
Our services cover areas such as; Training and Recruitment for Education, Essential Care, Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Agriculture, and Mining Industries. Besides doing business, Polyrect Manpower Services will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability and transparency, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices and encouraging transparency across Afghanistan and beyond.
PMS is looking for applicants for the position of In-Home Tutor. The applicant is expected to carryout In-Home Tutoring Services of PMS. Upon selection and for completion of deliverables and tasks, the applicant should follow the guidelines and instructions set by PMS Education Department. She/he is required to work 6 days a week and provide teaching to requesting authorities in different localities of Kabul.
Requires travel to provinces:
The applicant must have strong communication skills, it is very important for the tutor to teach and instruct student in a better and efficient way so the student can understand each and every topic properly. The incumbent must also display care and concern towards students and motivate the student whenever required. Furthermore, aside from being competent in the subjects they teach, tutors must possess interpersonal skills such as being good listener, motivator and a good speaker as well. She/he is also required to demonstrate good skills in Computer and English language.
· Must be honest
· Should be aware of cultural sensitivities in Afghanistan
· Be respectful to students and their parents
· Must abide by PMS policies and procedures
· Be flexible
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Travel to student’s home for conducting the lessons
2. Be punctual and well-prepared for each tutoring session
3. Follow the curriculum of ministry of education and private schools
4. Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning
5. Prepare lesson plan or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to student needs and goals
6. Assess student’s ability and develop and implement lesson plan as appropriate to build and increase his/her knowledge and language capability
7. Review and repeat student’s daily class lessons and practice the exercises and problems
8. Follow-up student’s school homework and assist him/her if he/she has difficulties in the topic he/she is expected to do the homework
9. Teach students some tricks on study skills, note-taking skills and test taking strategies
10. Fill and sign student’s Daily Record Sheet to highlight the topics covered in each tutoring session
11. Provision of special training and tutorial services to students in Home and in the presence of parents
12. Fill and sign student’s Monthly Evaluation form to assess his/her progress
13. Maintain good relationships and effectively communicate with both students and their parents an answer their questions appropriately and professionally
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The applicant must be at least High School graduate or enrolled in university. Preference will be given to applicants who have finished university and/or have a degree in Faculty of Education, Social Sciences, Sciences, Dari Literature, English Literature and Religious Studies and are currently employed as teacher in public or private schools.
Application will be accepted on a rolling basis until July 10, 2019.
For more information please contact 0788 963344