|Date Posted:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||7000 - 8000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Soholat is one of the leading retail companies in Afghanistan offering variety of the latest clothing products through its retail network and online store. Customers are at the heart of our unique business model, which includes design, production, distribution, and sales, through our retail network and online store
We are looking for a qualified Sales Representative (In Store Salesman) to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine customers’ style by observing what they are wearing and provide style-conscious consultation.
• Guide customers about different available styles and clothes.
• Suggest possible accessories that may complement clothes that the customer is interested in.
• Make style suggestions to meet the customers’ budget and dress expectations.
• Provide suggestions regarding styles, colors, and sizes.
• Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to try rooms.
• Provide honest feedback (if explicitly asked) on clothes that customers have tried on.
• Provide customers with product price information and availability.
• Coordinate with storage areas to ensure that all available sizes and colors are appropriately displayed.
• Maintain a “white glove” environment by continually ensuring that the clothing store is clean.
• Manage an easy to shop environment for customers by displaying clothes and accessories in an accessible manner.
• Actively maintain floor awareness while serving customers to minimize loss and theft.
• Lead customers throughout the entire purchasing procedure and answer questions to all inquiries.
• Provide customers with information on discounts and bundle offers.
• Assist through the payment procedures by processing cash transactions.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Proven work experience as a In Store Salesman
Understanding of sales performance metrics
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
A team player with high level of dedication
Ability to work under strict deadlines
Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus