|Date Posted:||Oct 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2023|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Soholat is the leading clothing brand and retail in Afghanistan
We are looking for a qualified In Store Salesman to join SOHOLAT and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of sales best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine customers’ style by observing what they are wearing and provide style-conscious consultation.
• Guide customers about different available styles and clothes.
• Suggest possible accessories that may complement clothes that the customer is interested in.
• Make style suggestions to meet the customers’ budget and dress expectations.
• Provide suggestions regarding styles, colors, and sizes.
• Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to try rooms.
• Provide honest feedback (if explicitly asked) on clothes that customers have tried on.
• Provide customers with product price information and availability.
• Coordinate with storage areas to ensure that all available sizes and colors are appropriately displayed.
• Maintain a “white glove” environment by continually ensuring that the clothing store is clean.
• Manage an easy to shop environment for customers by displaying clothes and accessories in an accessible manner.
• Actively maintain floor awareness while serving customers to minimize loss and theft.
• Lead customers throughout the entire purchasing procedure and answer questions to all inquiries.
• Provide customers with information on discounts and bundle offers.
• Assist through the payment procedures by processing cash transactions.
· 12th grade graduate or diploma.
· At least Six-month Experience in sales.
· Able to work fulltime or more than that.
· Understanding of the sales processes and dynamics.
· A commitment to excellent customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to talk in national languages (Dari & Pashto).
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with their updated Photo to the following E-mails: