|Date Posted:||Dec 1, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 15, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO):
Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO) is a social marketing and behavioral change communication organization established in August 2008. ASMO is a free-standing, not-for-profit Afghan organization that aims to create positive health outcomes by giving Afghan households the information they need to make informed and healthy choices and expanding access to high-quality health products through commercial markets.
From its inception to date ASMO successfully implemented multimillion Dollar projects in Afghanistan through sub-awards sponsored by USAID focusing to improve maternal and child health outcomes through the private sector
The Sales Executive is responsible for carrying out sales and promotion activities in the field to ensure effective promotion and sales of ASMO supported health products. S/he will be also responsible to achieve monthly and annual sales/revenue targets through efficient management of sales activities and satisfaction of customer need within the assigned region/sales territory. The Institutional Sales Executive reports directly to the Senior Sales Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Map medium and larger private health facilities and obtain their consensus to collaborate with
ASMO in increasing access to FP/MNCH products.
• Periodically detail health care providers in the facilities on ASMO, its product range, benefits
and unique features of each product, and its affordable prices that enable clients to buy and
use them regularly.
• Sensitize the clients in the facility waiting for areas about health issues and ASMO’s products
and encourage them to ask questions and clarifications to the trained providers.
• Supply information, education, and communication (IEC) materials on FP, promotional materials
for ASMO’s contraceptives, and MCH products to be displayed prominently in the facilities.
• Regularly monitor the sites and refresh the materials to ensure message clarity and visual
• Share the price list of all ASMO supplied items with health facilities for a display to the clients.
• Monitor stock in the facilities and submit a monthly report of stock held, orders received and
supplied, payments received outreach activities undertaken, and materials supplied and
• Communicate credit terms to loyal customers and ensure compliance with credit policy
• Ensure smooth implementation of Sales App and encourage customers to use Customer App
• Provide training on how to use Customer App to the person responsible to manage health
commodities/consumables in the health facility
• Adhere to all ASMO administrative and operations policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties, as assigned by the line manager
Education: Bachelor's degree in medicine or pharmacy. Certificates in sales and marketing would be a plus.
Technical skills: Being able to communicate with different clients and promote ASMO products and services
Industry experience: At least 3 years experience in selling medical/commercial or Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Management skills: Ability to work under pressure and effective time management
Personal qualities: Be able to work in a multi-cultural settings, ability to smoothly close the deal
Technology skills: Familiarity in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Language skills: Fluent in Dari and Pashto and mid-level English language knowledge
Communication skills: Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders and explain the details for non-technical users