|Date Posted:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Interconnection is a specialized area of business that require frequent interaction with Carriers and in-house teams e.g. switching, IT, Marketing, transmission etc. With lingering local carrier disputes and ensure smooth business relations with all partners, it is imperative to have one person specifically assigned for Interconnection.
Nevertheless, there should be consideration for succession planning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Traffic declarations to the interconnect partners.
- Preparing reconciliation and subsequently invocing/collection/payment of the due amount.
- Coordinate with the technical team for cost effective routing of int'l outbound traffic.
- Liaison with interconnect partners and IT, for resolution of the variance disputes.
- Degree in Business Administration or IT/Computers.
- Telecom experience will be preferred
. Computer literate
. Fluent in English, Pashto and Dari
Â· Customer Oriented
Â· Team Player
Â· Ability to negotiate