|Date Posted:||Dec 9, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 23, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Computer Science,Law,Literature|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||3 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC):
The Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC) of the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) is a regulatory body for humanitarian Mine Action Programme of Afghanistan (MAPA). Through its headquarters in Kabul and its seven regional offices, DMAC manages, coordinates and oversees the humanitarian mine action activities that are implemented by national and international non-governmental organizations and commercial companies. Mine Action has five pillars including Demining (survey, mapping, marking and clearance), Mine Risk Education, Stockpile Destruction, Victim Assistance and Advocacy. DMAC is being supported by the GIRoA and International Donors.
This is an opportunity for those Afghan boys/girls who have fresh graduated from University with no experience of office management. The main purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for Male or Female to enhance the capabilities for Fresh graduates to apply knowledge and skills in practical working environment and gain extensive experience. In this internship program of DMAC, the internees are to get maximum benefits from the experience and guidance of DMAC staff as well as doing the job by themselves. Moreover, in the duration of their internship program the internees will be able to familiarize themselves with the various department activities of DMAC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the department for smooth running of DMAC program activities
• Assisting the line manager on implementation the planned activities
• Assisting in collecting the required data and information from IPs.
• Assisting in handling and preparing the files in hard & soft Forms according to the filling system
• Assisting the line managers in planning, preparation and conducting the trainings.
• Assisting in awareness the target group on DMAC objectives and program.
• Review DMAC and MAPA policies, standards, plans and work procedures to ensure they are gender and diversity sensitive.
• Take active part in Mine Risk Education events.
• Provide Monthly progress reports accordingly.
• Perform any other task as assigned by the line
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Law, literature or any other field is required.
- Good communication skills in local languages (Dari/Pashto and English)
- Being familiar with Ms. Office Programme
- Gender related qualification and trainings would be an added as an advantage