|Date Posted:||Jul 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
Afghanaid is a British-registered international NGO, which has worked in Afghanistan for over 30 years. We assist community-driven processes that address the rights and fundamental needs of people in some of the most remote areas of Afghanistan, providing basic services, supporting development of rural livelihoods and responding to humanitarian emergencies. We are headquartered in Kabul, and operate 20 provincial and district offices across Badakhshan (north-eastern region), Samangan (northern region) and Ghor (western region), as well as a Marketing and Fundraising office in London. We employ around 160 personnel, 97% of whom are Afghans.
Reports to HR Coordinator, the HR Intern is responsible of all HR basic functions of Human Resource unit and assist HR team with 80% and Finance/Administration team with 20%.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Scan and upload Staff personal documents in HR System.
- Maintain employee personal files and ensure the file has all relevant documents.
- Maintain and update employees required information.
- Maintain HR department files.
- Daily maintain of staff attendance sheet.
- Announcements are uploaded to relevant websites, and sharing the announcement with all Afghanaid staff.
- Call the candidate for written test and interview
- Download the applications and submit to relevant staff in HR for long-listing.
- Assist HR team in checking of references of the selected candidates, if need it.
- Send medical insurance rejected to provinces and keep the record.
- Assist Liaison Assistant regarding work permit and Tax Identification Number process documents.
- Work with Finance and Administration team one day in a week
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/or studying last year of the university.
Professional Skills, Competencies, Values and Attitudes
Afghanaid seeks a responsible and dependable candidate with strong initiative, judgment and adaptability as well as excellent skills in communication, interpersonal relations and decision-making, .
Specifically, the holder of this position should also demonstrate the following:
a) Ability to work with limited supervision
b) Ability to deal with difficult, often challenging work situations.
c) Have interest in learning
d) Excellent communication skill
e) A good team player
f) Sensitivity to gender issues.
g) Fluent in Dari, Pashto in English (written and oral).
h) Personal integrity, sense of humour, intuition and self-motivation
i) Knowledge of personal strengths and weaknesses
j) Active listener
To provide support in Financial Management, reporting, compliance, procurements, Administrations functions and Banking Management”
Other Terms and Conditions:
· Working from 8am to 4pm Sunday to Thursday.
· Comply with Afghanaid rules, regulation code of conduct and directions from nominated manager.
· Protect and use properly Afghanaid property.
· Abide by Afghanaid’s security protocols and policies and follow the guidance advise by Head of Security
· At the end of the contract Afghanaid will issue a certificate of internship.
· This internship contract is for a duration of 6 months.
· Afghanaid will pay you AFN 12,000 taxable as stipend during the time of internship.
· Afghanaid will provide pick and drop facility