|Date Posted:||Nov 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
Assisting Internal Auditor in day to day operation.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Excellent knowledge of English language.
· General understanding of organization internal controls and risks.
· Working knowledge of Internal Auditing standards.
· Good report writing skills.
· Good presentation and communications skills
· Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
· Good presentation skills to deliver compliance related trainings to the local team
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist the Internal Auditor in developing annual risk based internal audit plan.
· Assist the Internal Auditor in implementation of the annual plan.
· Prepare audit work programs perform audit procedures according to program.
· Provide draft report of findings and recommendations to the Internal Auditor.
· Identify fraud risks and control loopholes, and report to the Internal Auditor.
· Gather, record and archive audit evidences for future reference.
· Maintain internal audit filing system.
· Follow-up with the audit clients on agreed action plan and update monitoring and
follow-up database accordingly
· Coordinate with audit clients before commencing the audit field work.
· Comply to the IIA code of ethics and standards throughout the work.
· Assist the Internal Auditor in developing Internal Audit Manual/system in compliance with the IIA standards.
· Respect and adhere to the MOBY’s policies and procedures.
Assist Internal Auditor in other administrative tasks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor’s in business administration/management required
· At least four years of experience of internal auditing in corporate sector
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.