|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 11, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
· Overall objective is to perform internal audits of all sales agencies & departments governed by Afghanpharma Co and maintaining the internal audit schedule in accordance with policies, procedures, regulations and Global Policies.
· To identify through examination and written evaluation that quality systems have been implemented, maintained, and remain effective, update senior management on compliance and highlight any gaps identified.
· Provide support during external audits/inspections conducted by regulatory authorities, corporate auditors, third party or customer(s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identification, prioritization & assessment of the key strategic, financial, operational & compliance risks & maintaining an ongoing risk assessment that feeds to audit plan & execution.
· Perform audit of all areas identified to assess compliance with Sales agencies policies, procedures regulations
· Document audit observations in a detailed written report & provide compliance assessment for the areas / systems audited.
· Perform risk classifications of all findings & communicate any critical or major findings to senior management team.
· Conduct follow-up meetings with departments to ensure that the internal audit findings are being addressed and that agreed corrective actions are completed in a time frame commensurate with the risk
· Develop & maintain an annual internal audit schedule for the site
· Develop, review & approve SOP’s for the internal audits
· Assist with any regulatory, corporate, customer & third party audit activities as required.
· Overall responsibility to perform as Project management of the internal audit and compliance activities
· Prepare the internal control policies for the sales agencies.
· Development of the checklist for the audit and compliance purpose.
· Ensure the implementation of Afghanpharma Co policies, procedures and practices.
· Ensure the consistency of policies and procedures in place overall the sales agencies.
· Periodic risk assessment of the Associates and subsidiaries companies of Afghanpharma.
· Development of the Action plan for the Audit of different Locations/ agencies.
· Supervising the whole Internal Audit and Compliance team in Kabul & maintain the team at high Level of performance.
· Proper documentation of all the workings evidences and results with the supporting and reporting to the Management.
· Attending the significant meetings and discussions of Afghanpharma.
· At the conclusion of each audit assignment the internal Audit and compliance manager would submit the report of their findings along with the related risks, recommended courses of actions and the management comments.
Internal Audit and compliance manager would regularly share the internal audit reports with the Director Finance of Afghanpharma.
MBA (Finance) or M.Com with at more 5 years’ experience in audit & compliance. Candidates with professional qualification like CA, ACCA will be given preference
· Experience working on financial software’s i-e '4M', “TALLY” or “Quick Book”
· Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
· Proven leadership and ability to drive audit teams.
· Organization and planning
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Good report writing skills
· Formal presentation skills
· Stress tolerance