|Date Posted:||May 15, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 26, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
An internal auditor helps an organization evaluate operating guidelines. Controls or procedures, and reports significant problems to management. An audit specialist also ensures that internal procedures agree with the organization policies, standards, and regularity requirements.
Provinces to travel:
the ability to use your own initiative;
analytical thinking and attention to detail;
the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team;
strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment;
strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
resilience under pressure;
flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the conduct and completion of field work in compliance with objectivity and due professional care in planning, executing and communicating audit results
2. Responsible for performance of various audit tests and procedures as directed,
Including, but not limited to:
1. Tests of accounting records and verification of recorded assets,
liabilities, income and expense,
2. Evaluation of related controls and procedures for adequacy and compliance.
3. Auditing all departments of the head office and all branches
4. Detection and prevention of errors and frauds
5. Preparing reports to the Audit General Manager for further executions.
6. Preparation and follow up of the audit report.
7. Inspection of different procedures of operations, finance, credit, Risk etc.
8. Evaluating strengths and weaknesses of all departments
9. Maintenance and filing all Audit reports
10. Preparing and customizing of audit checklist.
3. Prepare audit work papers and document audit procedure performed and conclusions reached.
4. Proposes recommendations for improvement in internal controls, operations, policies and procedures.
5. Focus on professional development by mastering basic audit technical and professional skills, and acquiring a basic knowledge of the banking and finance through preparation for individual assignments and on-the-job and departmental training.
6. Demonstrate the ability to effectively utilize these skills in the work situation.
7. Perform any other duty assigned by the senior manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
ACCA, CAT, BBA or any relevant degree in finance, accounting and audit, Master degree is preferred
At least 3-years experience in banking, finance, accounting, audit and should be familiar with banking law.
Computer skills (Ms. Office, Ms. Excel) knowledge of banking software (CBS) is preferred