|Date Posted:||May 13, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Main objectives of jobs:
According to Internal Audit Charter and Guidelines Internal auditor shall improve transparency in order to conduct financial and accounting data and audit the logistical, finance and administrative data of SEHAT Project (development budget of the Ministry of Public Health).
Provinces to travel:
Having full knowledge of Dari, Pashto and English.
Having complete knowledge of management and instruct the organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. In order to conduct the audit of SEHAT Project under supervision of internal audit directorate internal auditor should prepare audit plan on quarterly and annually basis.
2. Prepare schedule related to given assignment to complete the assignment on specific date.
3. Audit accounting and financial data and finding the differences.
4. In case of violations and violations of laws and regulations it is the responsibility of internal auditor to identify suspects, identify the loss of property and identify the person who committed the crime.
5. Internal auditor should make ensure that cost effectiveness of institutions rely on legal documents.
6. Prepare audit report on given time.
7. Follow up previous internal audit reports.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Having degree at least (Bachelor) preferences given to candidates having bachelor degree in law and economics.
2. At least having two years of experience in financial or audit fields.
3. As requirement of the job the candidate must travel throughout Afghanistan.
4. Having full knowledge of Dari, Pashto and English.
5. Having complete knowledge of management and instruct the organizations.