|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Rahmat Hospital:
Rahmat Hospital is registered at No.33537 as Rahmat Hospital and started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2016.
To work with Casualty Medical officer, outpatient department doctor, and OPD
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To attend Out Patients in OPD ,In patients in wards and referral from other wards/ICU/EMS
· To do health assessments, order appropriate diagnostic tests
· To do regular follow up of the in patients.
· To possess knowledge in adult cardiac resuscitation.
· To deliver standardizing treatment and care.
· To coordinate with other consultants/ superspecialities for treating patients
· To supervise the work of junior doctors
· To have strong communication skills for counseling the patient and families.
· To train the junior doctors and conduct training programs / CMEs
· To be the part of CODE BLUE TEAM
· To conduct periodic clinical audit
· To follow the hospital board regularities
· To follow medico legal regularities and medical ethics
· To provide health and wellness advice to patients
· To conduct regular camps regarding health care.
· Possess MD degree
· Specialization in Internal Medicine as per MoPH policy
3 to 5 years of work experience