|Date Posted:||Oct 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 23, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Development and Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Internet Sales Representative is responsible for conducting and supervising the full range of sales activities including preparing, submitting and managing business proposals of Fiber Optic services in Kunduz region. This is a fast-paced position with high volume expectations. After a three month review, you will be reassessed for possible extension, dependent upon your success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to possess a strong understanding of our fiber optic, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with business customers of all sizes including private, government and international agencies.
- Responsible for managing workflow and projects; conduct joint visits (be necessary liaison) with technical, sales and other relevant departments and provide feedback to the business.
- Provide regular reporting on progress to AWCC HQ- Business Operations section of the company.
- Develop business proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs/ REOIs, etc.
- Develop and create business plans, cases, concept notes and sales materials for new Fiber Optic services.
- Develop project/contract reports and presentations required for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, research and share new fiber optic business sales opportunities in the relevant region.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Operations management.
- University degree, ideally Business Administration, Management, or Computer Science, with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in sales including creating bids and proposals -telecom industry experience preferred-.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including excellent command on English language (technical writing) and local languages.
- Knowledge of Afghan business market especially of the telecom-fiber optic industry and its current events.
- Passion, integrity, mission-driven, business sense and self-directed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/169) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.