|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||102 - 103 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh - 1 Year|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
The Intern is responsible to learn all administrative activities of all departments they assigned.
Requires travel to provinces:
To know the use of computer (MS-Office Package)
Duties & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of interns will be two fold. On one hand, they will be placed in a department each to learn how to perform basic administrative tasks based on learning by doing principle. On the other hand they will be provided with multiple personal development opportunities through formalised trainings, activities and coaching.
In specific, the interns will;
- Develop their skills and know-how by participating actively in the learning process by performing daily administrative tasks under close supervision of the respective officer.
- Attend and actively take part in the capacity building and training programs designed by HR Department for internship programme. In total 6 formalized training workshops are planned, one for each month of internship. These workshops will include topics such as basic communications skills, basic management skills, gender, etc
- Actively take part in weekly coaching sessions with assigned coaches and ensure to make use and get support of coaches at all times for own personal development.
- Present evaluation presentation after 3 and 6 months.
Facilities: Transportation Allowance, free lunch during office hours, two days paid leave per month, a stipend of USD 103 per month (THE STIPEND WOULD BE PAID IN AFN ACCORDING TO THE ACTUAL EXCHANGE RATE), capacity building and training,.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Fresh University Graduated from (Bachelor of BBA, Economics, Computer science, Literature, Science, Commerce, Journalism, law and Political Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Geology Faculties.
Experience: Not Required.
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
· To know the use of computer (MS-Office Package)
Oral and written fluency in(English, Dari, Pashto)