|Date Posted:||Aug 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About FINCA Afghanistan:
Under the direct supervision of the Admin/Logistic Manager the incumbent of the position will be responsible for receipt and dispatch of inventory items, maintaining records of the head office inventory including Branches, labeling of newly received inventory items, preparation of inventory reports, managing dislocating and scheduled physical check of the head office and branches equipment, and assist in dispatching the items from Main office to branches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Storage and warehousing:
1. The incumbent of the position is responsible to manage the head office and FINCA Branches equipment and maintain records of all inventories available at the head Office and branches
2. Receive inventory items as per documents and store them at the head office store or any other proper location as designated by admin Manager
3. Dispatch and distribute inventory items of offices and individuals as advised and document all dispatches through proper documents such as waybill, dislocating forms, etc.
1. Maintain ledgers for all inventory items available in office as well as at the office and Branches
2. Maintain inventory of all equipment and inventories at the guesthouse as well as expatriate staff houses.
3. Coordinate with commodity accountant if available in FINCA Organization and ensure that all inventory items are labeled as per FINCAâ€™s labeling system.
4. Conduct physical count of all the inventory items as per the physical count schedule and report any difference to his/her supervisor.
5. Keep track of all inventory items that are taken out from office temporarily by office staff and individuals and make sure that the items are returned within the given time. Removed of any /all FINCA assets from FIKCA properties should have the authorization of the CD
6. Sign the gate pass for all inventory item that are intended for temporary or permanent exit from office.
Disposal and Distribution:
1. Prepare disposal documents for all inventory items intended to be disposed and take them out of the inventory.
2. Ensure full transparency and compliance to FINCAâ€™s disposal policy.
3. Prepare delivery plan for distribution of items to different projects.
1. Assist the Logistic officer in solicitation of price quotes from various transporters to different parts of the country where located FINCA Offices
2. Prepare analysis of the received quotes and recommend the favorable transporter for the deal.
3. Prepare delivery plan for distribution of items to other FINCA offices
4. Help with other Admin staff in keeping of office documents/files when needed
5. Any other duty as assigned.
Education: At least a high school graduate.
Work Experience: 3 year work experience in a relevant trade,
Preferably with international organization.
Languages: Good command of written and spoken English, Dari
Skills: Ability to use computer (windows, excel, word etc)
General: Tactfulness, Enthusiasm to the job. Good Human
Relation skills, integrity and ability to work under