|Date Posted:||Nov 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Job details are mentioned as below:
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Deal with high demands, workload and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good reporting and effective presentation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible and supervising loading and unloading of goods received and shipped.
- Ensure that Goods received are inspect, and quality and quantity correspond with relevant documents.
- Ensure that goods issued and received are accounted for;
- Responsible of shipping and receiving to ensure that commodities are pack accordingly, to safeguard the commodities against damage under transport.
- Ensure that stock count is update in the system (ACCPAC) for all.
- Stock taking monthly inventory check of stock.
- Advice requestors of availability of commodities.
- Monitor and issue supplies to concern department daily.
- Maintain and update property files and folders according to instructions from the Senior Manager.
- Prepare scrap items disposition list for review.
- Received and Inspection of newly purchased equipment and drafting.
- Adding the newly purchased items into the system.
- Tacking the stock responsibility and management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any other relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with some organization.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral in Dari, English or Pashtu.
- Good computer skills in Ms. Office packages.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
(Inventory Officer /AWCC/HR/19/VA/062) Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful