|Date Posted:||Jun 16, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 16, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working inventory officer with warehouse experience and excellent math and communication skills. Your responsibilities would include maintaining inventory records printing and Installation of barcode labels, and preparing balance and shortages reports. Inventory officer can expect to work long hours.
Successful inventory officer should have exceptional math and analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills. Ideal candidates are physically fit and have warehouse experience, working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counting materials and print barcode labels.
- Design and develop barcode labels using POS system or pertinent software
- Assess label print requirements, plan and manage printers and print equipment
- Research and resolve issues regarding printed labels and reconcile as required
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, and shortages.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Ability to use inventory computer programs to update counts and compile reports, such as spreadsheets
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Physical strength
- Attention to detail and organizational skills