|Date Posted:||Nov 30, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 20, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Job details are mentioned as below:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible and supervising loading and unloading of goods received and shipped.
- Ensure that goods received are inspect, and quality and quantity correspond with relevant documents.
- Ensure that goods issued and received are accounted for.
- Responsible of shipping and receiving to ensure that commodities are pack accordingly, to safeguard the commodities against damage while transportation.
- Ensure that stock count is update in the system (ACCPAC) for all.
- Taking monthly inventory check of stock.
- Advice requestors for availability of commodities.
- Monitor and issue supplies to concern departments daily.
- Maintain and update files according to instructions of the line-manager.
- Prepare scrap items disposition list for review.
- Receive and Inspect newly purchased equipment.
- Adding the newly purchased items into the system.
- Other tasks assigned by line-manager.
- University Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral in Dari, English or Pashtu.
- Good computer skills especially in Ms. Office packages.
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Deal with high demands, workload and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good reporting and effective presentation skills.